AB Tasty uses Lacework to achieve compliance, gain visibility, and build security into development
Within just two months of using Lacework, we significantly improved compliance across our environment. It’s had a huge impact on our compliance posture.
AB Tasty is a global leader revolutionizing brand and product experiences. They have eight clusters and around 400 containers across Google Cloud, AWS, and Kubernetes. Before Lacework, they were using three different security solutions to manage their environments. With compliance goals and efficiency in mind, they sought a platform that could centralize their security approach.
- Unify security controls and visibility across AWS and Google Cloud
- Improve compliance of AWS environment
- Gain deep visibility into containerized infrastructure
- Easily plugged Lacework into infrastructure during deployment
- Used almost every aspect of the platform during trial period
- Gained ability to address every issue from centralized place
- Significantly improved AWS compliance in two months
- Grew business value and achieved visibility while preparing for SOC 2 compliance
- Built security into the development process
- Averaged less than one alert per day